Sunday, August 28, 2011

Custom TOMS, once again!

So not to long ago now, I came across this wonder piece of webpage:
http://thehandmadehomemaker.blogspot.com/2011/07/diy-fabric-covered-toms-tutorial.html

I had a pair of TOMS for probably over two years now that have been sitting in my closet for well over a year because of some major holeage in the toes. But didn't have the heart to throw them out. And good thing too! This DIY totally saved a pair of shoes from the trash!

So here they are, my NEW-ish Custom TOMS



3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! They look perfect!!!! Glad your TOMS got a second life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you sew the fabric on?! By hand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, thanks!!

    Nicole, it's actually a "trick." Haha. I actually just sewed those pieces and then glued them on with E6000. That way it only "appeared" to be sewn on but really isn't. But on the back, on the heel, I actually hand sewed that part.

    ReplyDelete